ComposerXE 2013 instalation problem

ComposerXE 2013 instalation problem

Ritratto di Václav H.

Hi all,

I get an error during the instalation of Fortran ComposerXE 2013. I am using W7 ultimate 64bit. The error .log file, which I have got is enclosed.

Thank you for any answer.

4 post / 0 new
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione
Ritratto di Steve Lionel (Intel)

Please try this.  Log in to the Intel Registration Center and have it email you your license file Save the file to your desktop. Now do the install again, this time specifying that you're using a license file rather than a serial number.  See if that succeeds. You can follow the general flow here for some details (skip the part about downloading the older version.)

Steve
Ritratto di Václav H.

Dear Steve,

thank you very much.The instalation was succesful. But now I got a warning.

Microsoft Visual Studio* 2008 does not have C++ “X64 Compiler and Tools” components installed.
Installation can continue; however, Intel(R) Visual Fortran Compiler XE for applications running on Intel(R) 64 will not build using Visual Studio 2008. Please refer to the Release  Notes for information on configuring Microsoft Visual Studio* for 64-bit application development.

Ritratto di Steve Lionel (Intel)

Right. Follow the instructions in the warning message. You may need to reinstall Fortran after you do so.

By the way, I removed the log file as it contained sensitive information.

Steve

Accedere per lasciare un commento.