License problem

License problem

Hi

I have installed intel fortran to my computers . In windows 7 ,I have no problem to biuld my project , but if I tried to build the same project it in anther computer with  windows XP I have these building errors

Error 1 Error A license for FCompW could not be obtained 
Error 2 error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license 
Error 3 Error A license for FCompW could not be obtained 
Error 4 error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license 
Error 5 Error A license for FCompW could not be obtained 
Error 6 error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license 
Error 7 Error A license for FCompW could not be obtained 
Error 8 error #10052: could not checkout FLEXlm license

it is a kind of repeated errors associated with each subroutine in the project.

Could you please help me to fix these error, I have tried to google it but it was not helpful.

Many thanks

Ahmed

5 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

Ahmed, If you are talking about your eval license which is registered under your email, then this license has expired last week. So you are no longer able to compile using this license. If you however use another floating license as secondary user, let me know the serial number (pls. use the 'Send Author a Message' link to protect private data.

Regards, Hubert.

Hi 

Accually I'm working in a university and I don't have serial numbet , for activation we are using alternative activations and then provid IP address and Port number and as I mentioned befor it is working with windows 7 without any problems. Let me know if I have to send you these information.

Ahmed

HI 

COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?

Ahmed,

If you are using the same method on a different computer (port@host) and it doesn't work, then you have an issue with the network connectivity from your client to the license server. Can you successfully ping the license server from your client?
Could you please check if the value of INTEL_LICENSE_FILE contains the right <port@host> setting (> echo %INTEL_LICENSE_FILE%).

Alternatively obtain the host id and MAC address of the license server as shown in the license file that is running on the license server and create a .lic fie (any name, but .lic extension is mandatory) and make sure it's running via the same port (default 28518), such as

SERVER <server_name> <server_id> 28518
USE_SERVER

and point the env var to this file, such as:
> set INTEL_LICENSE_FILE=<path_to\lic_file_name>.lic

If this doesn't help, add the full hostname with DNS suffix of the license server - or alternatively the IP address - of the license server to your client license file.
If that all doesn't help you need to work with your IT administration to get a connection from your client to the license server.

Regards, Hubert.

Accedere per lasciare un commento.