Unable to Purchase Renewal License

Unable to Purchase Renewal License

Hello-

We are trying to renew our MKL/C++ license (e.g. Product SKU: CCX999LSGR01) and we have been trying to do so for more then a week. I clicked on the following link provided in an email sent to us in April, and unfortunately the "Shop Now" button on the site is broken. So I then ordered the product from one of your resellers (e.g. CDW). Unfortunately, they have yet to ship the product and it appears that I am being given the runaround. Can someone at Intel PLEASE be put in touch with me in order to purchase the software? Here is the information concerning the product we wish to purchase:

https://registrationcenter.intel.com/RegCenter/Serialnumberlookup.aspx?sn=XXXX-XXXXXXXX

============================================

Thank you for registering the Intel® C++ Composer XE for Linux* (formerly Intel® C++ Compiler Professional Edition for Linux*). 

SAVE THIS SERIAL NUMBER 
Your serial number for this registration is 
XXXX-XXXXXXXX . 

============================================

Thank you for your time!

-Lance

2 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

Hi, Lance

I am now working on your issue.

Please note that this is a public forum and you should not post your serial number in a public thread. That may pose threat of serial number being used by others. I just modified your post and marked the serial number in XX.

We can discuss serial number related problem through private message. And since you already got a Premium account, you are encouraged to submit your problem in Intel(R) Premier Support website.

I verified the "Shop Now" button was broken just as you described. I have escalated the problem. We will try to resolve the problem as soon as we can. I will let you know when I have any update for this problem.

Thank you

Yolanda Chen

Yolanda Chen Intel Developer Support Tools Knowledge Base: http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/tools

Lascia un commento

Eseguire l'accesso per aggiungere un commento. Non siete membri? Iscriviti oggi