int main()
{
    auto a = std::make_tuple(std::unique_ptr<char>(new char), 0);
    return 0;
}

Command line is:

icpc tmp.cpp -gcc-name=gcc-4.7 -std=gnu++11 -lstdc++

Error message:

/usr/include/c++/4.7/type_traits(1251): error: function "std::unique_ptr<_Tp, _Dp>::unique_ptr(const std::unique_ptr<_Tp, _Dp> &) [with _Tp=char, _Dp=std::default_delete<char>]" (declared at line 262 of "/usr/include/c++/4.7/bits/unique_ptr.h") cannot be referenced -- it is a deleted function
          static decltype(__test_aux<_To1>(std::declval<_From1>()), __one())
                                           ^
          detected during:
            instantiation of "std::__is_convertible_helper<_From, _To, false>::__test [with _From=const std::unique_ptr<char, std::default_delete<char>> &, _To=std::unique_ptr<char, std::default_delete<char>>]" based on template arguments <const std::unique_ptr<char, std::default_delete<char>> &, std::unique_ptr<char, std::default_delete<char>>> at line 1258
            instantiation of class "std::__is_convertible_helper<_From, _To, false> [with _From=const std::unique_ptr<char, std::default_delete<char>> &, _To=std::unique_ptr<char, std::default_delete<char>>]" at line 1265
            instantiation of class "std::is_convertible<_From, _To> [with _From=const std::unique_ptr<char, std::default_delete<char>> &, _To=std::unique_ptr<char, std::default_delete<char>>]" at line 117
            instantiation of class "std::__and_<_B1, _B2> [with _B1=std::is_convertible<const std::unique_ptr<char, std::default_delete<char>> &, std::unique_ptr<char, std::default_delete<char>>>, _B2=std::is_convertible<const int &, int>]" at line 848 of "/usr/include/c++/4.7/tuple"
            instantiation of "std::tuple<std::__decay_and_strip<_Elements>::__type...> std::make_tuple(_Elements &&...) [with _Elements=<std::unique_ptr<char, std::default_delete<char>>, int>]" at line 9 of "tmp.cpp"

compilation aborted for tmp.cpp (code 2)

What's wrong? If I'm compile it by the GCC compiler, there are no errors.

Thanks.

5 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

I'm sorry I forgot to tell about the OS and GCC version.

I'm using Linux Debian 7 (3.2.0-4-amd64) and GCC 4.7.2

I'm sorry, Is it really unsolvable problem and nobody can to help me?

Thanks for reporting this. I can reproduce this with 14.0 but it looks to be fixed in our development compiler. I have recorded this in our bug tracking database as DPD200248341. We will try to backport the fix into 14.0 for you.

Judy

Thank you for the fix

Lascia un commento

Eseguire l'accesso per aggiungere un commento. Non siete membri? Iscriviti oggi