We're wanting to see how well we can push the accuracy of the algorithm. With this in mind there's a few questions I'd love to find answers for:
- When a model is created, what data does it contain? (I notice it's 24kB when serialised) Is it based on a single frame, or many?
- Does FR make use of video hardware acceleration?
- Are there any camera characteristics that will produce better results? Higher resolution = higher accuracy? Does a 3D camera (Senz) make any difference in recognition?
- What's the trade-off in 6-point vs 7-point? Whilst this is configurable when Landmarking, does make any difference to the Recognition?
- Are there any practical tips to maximize detection accuracy? (eg. multi-frame voting or multi-model matching)
- What practically is the expected real-world accuracy of the algorithm?
I appreciate your work.