'distributed' (-coarray) warning for Cluster Studio install

'distributed' (-coarray) warning for Cluster Studio install

When I try to compile a Fortran coarrays program using ifort -coarray=distributed, I get the message:

ifort: warning #10341: argument 'distributed' is not supported for option '-coarray'.  Use requires the Intel(R) Cluster Toolkit

However, I have just installed an evaluation copy of Intel Cluster Studio 2013, and I am using the ifort from this installation.

The details of my installation are:

Package ID: l_ics_p_2013.1.039
Package Contents:
    Intel(R) Cluster Studio XE 2013 SP1 for Linux* OS
    Intel(R) MPI Library, Development Kit 4.1 Update 1
    Intel(R) Trace Analyzer and Collector 8.1 Update 3
    Intel(R) Fortran Compiler XE 14.0
    Intel(R) C++ Compiler XE 14.0
    Intel(R) Debugger 13.0
    Intel(R) Math Kernel Library 11.1
    Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives 8.0 Update 1
    Intel(R) Threading Building Blocks 4.2
    GNU* GDB 7.5
    Intel(R) VTune(TM) Amplifier XE 2013 Update 12
    Intel(R) Inspector XE 2013 Update 7
    Intel(R) Advisor XE 2013 Update 4
    Intel(R) MPI Benchmarks 3.2.4

During the installation, I did not install VTune, Inspector, Advisor, or Debugger. Are any of these necessary for it to detect this as a valid "Cluster Toolkit" install, or is there something else I need to do?

Thanks for your help.

4 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

You would require the intel mpi component of cluster studio. You may need to set up mpi environment after compiler as I noticed mine got library search order wrong.

It should work - it's only doing a license check. I will ask the appropriate experts to look into this. Did you install using a license file? It may be that if you just did the 30-day evaluation directly from the installer that the compiler check doesn't work (this is just a guess.) If you register the serial number at the Intel Registration Center you can ask that a license file be emailed to you. You would then copy this to /opt/intel/licenses

Steve - Intel Developer Support

I forgot to add the evaluation license file that was emailed to me when I downloaded the software into opt/intel/license. That looks to fixed the issue. Thanks.

Lascia un commento

Eseguire l'accesso per aggiungere un commento. Non siete membri? Iscriviti oggi