MKL on Visual Studio 2012 with V110_XP toolset

MKL on Visual Studio 2012 with V110_XP toolset

Ritratto di pera

Visual Studio 2012 did not compile for Windows XP until the service pack 1 was released. It introduced v110_xp toolset. Using this toolset you can compile for Windows XP win VS2012.

I installed update 4 for VS2012 from the Microsoft and now I have option to use v110_xp toolset. However, when I choose this option in Configuration Properties > General > Platform Toolset, then Configuration Properties > Intel Performance Libraries disappears. When I switch back to v110 or v100 toolset I have the 'Intel Performance Libraries' and I can compile the project.

Why the Configuration Properties > Intel Performance Libraries disappears when toolset is set to  v110_xp? Is there a workaround?

I am using VS 2012 proffesional and Intel Parallel Studio XE 2013 SP1.

4 post / 0 new
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione
Ritratto di Gennady Fedorov (Intel)

Is this 32 or 64 bit  or both projects? 

Ritratto di pera

It is a 32 bit console application. I tried also with 64-bit and the problem remains. For both 32-bit and 64-bit projects, when you select v110_xp toolset and click 'Apply', Intel Performance Libraries option disappears. When you select v110 toolset and click 'Apply'  Intel Performance Libraries option comes back.

Ritratto di Gennady Fedorov (Intel)
Best Reply

it looks like the bug in integration with MVSC..  the workaround -- explicitly set the all libraries and include files you need for building your application.

Accedere per lasciare un commento.