Error from mpiexec - readv failed - errno 9 (Bad file descriptor)

Error from mpiexec - readv failed - errno 9 (Bad file descriptor)

Hi,

I am running an MPI application using IntelMPI. I could run this application using 1process successfully. While running it with more than 1process I am getting the following error.

1: Fatal error in PMPI_Waitall: Other MPI error, error stack:
1: PMPI_Waitall(284)..................: MPI_Waitall(count=1, req_array=0x124fb350, status_array=0x1) failed
1: MPIR_Waitall_impl(121).............:
1: MPIDI_CH3I_Progress(720)...........:
1: MPID_nem_lmt_vmsplice_progress(327):
1: do_readv(151)......................: readv failed - errno 9 (Bad file descriptor)

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Ramesh----

5 post / 0 nuovi
Ultimo contenuto
Per informazioni complete sulle ottimizzazioni del compilatore, consultare l'Avviso sull'ottimizzazione

Hi Ramesh,

Can you provide a reproducer code?  Do you have Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector installed?  If so, please run with -check_mpi to ensure that your MPI calls are correct.

James.

Ramesh,

You sent me a private message, but I'm currently unable to get to my private messages, and only have the email notification.  Can you pinpoint the location of the segfault you are seeing?

James.

Hi James,

I resolved the segmentation fault using "-heap-arrays" option. But my program is executing very slowly.

Regards,

Ramesh

Have you used either the Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector or Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE on it to pinpoint the problem area?

Lascia un commento

Eseguire l'accesso per aggiungere un commento. Non siete membri? Iscriviti oggi