Add protections with the Intel® App Security API
Introducing a new abstract security API for all HTML5 developers in any application:
- Secure data (data-in-use)
- Secure storage (data-at-rest)
- Secure transport (data-in-move)
Use the Intel® App Security API to add protections to your application. Protect connection tokens from man-in-the-cloud attacks, secure cached data on the device, and use secure network connections to your backend.
You don't need to be a cryptography expert, and you don't need to create and manage encryption keys. The available security protections will be configured automatically for you, on demand, and per your need.
You can start building applications with the Intel App Security API plugin immediately.
Use one of the following options:
- Download the Intel® XDK and start using it. Enable the Intel App Security API plugin in your application.
- Download the Intel App Security API Cordova plugin from GitHub. Build the plugin into your HTML5 application.
Specs at a Glance
|Supported OS||Android* (x86 or ARM CPU)
Windows* 8.0/8.1/10 (x86 or ARM CPU)
|IDE||Use the Intel® XDK for the best experience
Can be used with all integrated development environments (IDE) that support Cordova plugins