Follow the steps below:
- Login to the Intel® Registration Center by entering your Login ID and Password in the Registered Users Login section of the web page. You will see a list of all products you have subscribed.
- For each product, you will see the product name, component names, link to latest version available for download and posted date of the version available for download. [NOTE: Expired registrations are shown only if you check the "Show Expired Registrations" check box at the top of the page.]
- Click on the product of interest. This will display the product subscription history showing the serial number, support status, license expiration date including links to manage the license information and renew your subscriptions. The license expiration date should let you know if a renewal is needed or not.
- Click on the Renewal link in the Purchase column. This will bring up the "Buy or Renew" products page containing detailed information on support renewal prices including information on resellers from whom you can extend your commercial, academic, or enabling licenses.
- If you want to resend the license file at this point to your email account, go back to the previous page by clicking the browser back arrow. Now, click on the "Manage" link under the licenses column and you will be provided with license file information page. Next, click on the "Resend license file to my e-mail" at the bottom of the page. You will receive an e-mail with the license file as an attachment within a short time.