For Intel® Cluster Ready Partners
- Intel® Cluster Ready Technology Brief
- Intel Cluster Ready White Paper
- Top Five Reasons to Buy Intel® Cluster Ready
- Intel® Cluster Checker
- Warewulf 3.4 and CentOS 6.4 with Intel® Xeon® Processors E5-2600 v2 family
- Warewulf 3.4 and CentOS 6.3 with Intel® Xeon® Processors E5-2600 family
- Warewulf 3.4 and CentOS 6.3 with Intel® Xeon® Processors E5-2600 family + Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessors
- New Intel® Cluster Ready Reference Designs: Using Intel® Xeon® Processors E5-2600-based servers.
- With Bright Cluster Manager 5.2 using Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.7
Partners will receive an email communication, upon request, with pre-crafted marketing messaging, end user materials, and links to other assets for use in marketing materials, websites and technical documentation.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Look For Intel® Cluster Ready
When you see the Intel Cluster Ready name, you can be assured the cluster solution complies with the Intel Cluster Ready specification and has passed the tests of the Intel® Cluster Checker.