The following is a compendium of research publications from Intel Labs focused on optimization of High Performance Computing (HPC) algorithms for improved performance on Intel® Xeon® processors and Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessors. We will continue to update this list as new publications are posted.
- Closing the Ninja Performance Gap through Traditional Programming and Compiler Technology
- Fast Construction of SAH BVHs on the Intel® Many Integrated Core Architecture
- Design and Implementation of the Linpack Benchmark for Single and Multi-Node Systems Based on Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor
- Exploring SIMD for Molecular Dynamics, Using Intel® Xeon® Processors and Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessors
- Efficient Backprojection-based Synthetic Aperture Radar Computation with Many-core Processors
- Billion-Particle SIMD-Friendly Two-Point Correlation on Large-Scale HPC Cluster Systems
- Analysis and Optimization of Financial Analytics Benchmark on Modern Multi- and Many-core IA-Based Architectures