Your Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor starter kit has all the tools needed to go parallel– now what? This TOP10 list provides suggestions for what to do next . Once you've learned more about parallel programming techniques and practiced some basic exercises, you'll be best prepared to optimize your own application!
- Download your programming books:
i. Click here to download your PDF copy of "Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessor High Performance Programming" book. Select the eBook "PDF format" option and click add to cart. At checkout, in the "I have a discount code" field, enter your unique promo code from the pamphlet included in your starter kit.
ii. Click here to download your PDF copy of "Parallel Programming and Optimization with Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessors". At checkout, in the "Promo Code" field, enter your unique promo code from the pamphlet included in your starter kit.
- Watch the parallel programming webinar:
- Bookmark and browse the mic-developer website:
- Bookmark and browse the two developer support forums:
- Consult the “Quick Start” guide to prepare your system for first use, learn about tools, and get C/C++ and Fortran-based programs up and running:
- Try your hand at the beginning lab exercises:
- Try your hand at the beginner/intermediate real world app exercise:
- Browse the case studies webpage to view examples from many segments:
- Begin optimizing your application(s); consult your programming books, the ISA reference manual, and the support forums for assistance.
- Hone your skills by watching more advanced video workshops:
We look forward to hearing about your discoveries and breakthroughs using the Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor! When you're ready, share your results on the Intel® Many Integrated Core (MIC) architecture forum.