Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE 2015 Beta
New for Beta Update 1!
- Ability to resolve symbols for modules with build-id and separate files with debug information
- NMI Watchdog timer automatically disabled during data collection
- Support for importing *.perf files with the event-based sampling data collected by the Linux Perf tool
- Option to limit the call stack size (in system pages) and minimize collection overhead for custom hardware event-based sampling analysis results
- Option to display verbose collection and finalization messages in the Collection Log window
- Support for importing csv files with instant counters collected out of the VTune Amplifier with the external collector
- Ability to specify x64 code from a 32-bit process in the JIT API
- Remote system configuration options provided in the Project Properties: Target tab to specify a path to the VTune Amplifier installed on a remote machine and a path to a remote temporary directory used for storing performance results
- Optimized workflow for the remote data collection in the Attach to Process mode providing an option in the Project Properties: Target tab to easily get a list of processes running on the remote Linux* system and select the required process for analysis
- Updated Event Reference for Intel microarchitectures code name Ivy Bridge, Ivy Town, and Haswell
- Updated product toolbar providing quick access to the product documentation with the new Help button and to the Import dialog box (standalone only) with the Import Result button
- Ubuntu 14.04 support
Installer for Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE for Linux* 2015 Beta Update 1
Installer for Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE for Windows* 2015 Beta Update 1
Installer for Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE for OS X* 2015 Beta Update 1
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Microsoft, Windows, Visual Studio, Visual C++, and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.