Are you trying to install Intel® HAXM and are you getting the following errors?
- This computer meets requirements for HAXM, but VT-x is not turned on..."
- This computer does not support Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x). HAXM cannot be installed. Please refer to the Intel HAXM documentation for more information.
Here are some easy things to check if you cannot get Intel HAXM to work on your system.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Intel® HAXM.
- Make sure your system supports VT Technology and that all VT features are enabled in the BIOS. A good utility to check your system's capabilities is: Crystal CPUID
- Make sure the Execute Disable bit is enabled (and supported). You can run the following command as administrator: >bcdedit /set nx AlwaysOn
- Make sure "Hyper-V", a Windows feature, is not installed/enabled on your system. Hyper-V captures the VT virtualization capability of the CPU, and HAXM and Hyper-V cannot run at the same time. Read this blog: Creating a "no hypervisor" boot entry.
- Do you have anything else running on your system that uses VT? (Like VirtualBox?) Same issue as with Hyper-V.
- You need the following versions of the Android Development Tools:
- Android SDK Tools, Revision 17 or higher
- Android Platform API 15, Revision 3 or higher (Android 4.0.3)
- Is HAXM running on your system?
The HAXM process is called "intelhaxm" - check your processes to see if it is running.
If you continue to have difficulties, here are some more resources to check:
- Installation Instructions for Intel® Hardware Accelerated Execution Manager - Microsoft Windows
- Post your question on the Android forum on Intel Developer Zone with a description of your problem (and your Crystal CPUID screenshot). CPUID will show whether your specific CPU supports VT and the other hardware features that are required for HAXM)
- HAXM tag on stackoverflow
Para obter informações mais completas sobre otimizações do compilador, consulte nosso aviso de otimização.