Team IoT Vaidya Takes Grand Prize with their Cognitive Healthcare System for Rural Areas
For eight weeks, Ultimate Coder teams went head to head in an effort to develop the most innovative commercial IoT solution using the new Intel® IoT Developer Kit. It was an amazing eight weeks packed with action and discovery, but only one team could come out on top. The judges have reviewed each project, and the final results are in. So without further ado, here is the Intel® Ultimate Coder Challenge for IoT Winner:
Intel® Ultimate Coder Challenge for IoT Grand Prize Winner
Congratulations to our “Ultimate Coder” Grand Prize winner—Team IoT Vaidya! Their project, Cognitive Healthcare System for Rural Areas, was scored as the unanimous winner by our six judges. Their project helps to bridge the gap between remote areas and doctors, connecting those in need with proper care.
Judges rated them highly in all categories, including:
- Posting informative blog posts that tracked their progress
- Creating work that reflected their initial proposal
- Using the Intel® IoT Developer Kit and other technologies
- Their project’s ability to become a viable marketable product
- Quality of the final submission
Team IoT Vaidya Judges’ Comments:
- “Their hard work is evident. The team was very engaging. They ran into many hurdles and they were able to solve the problems.”
- “Very well done demo video at the end. I felt like this team had confidence based on a clear understanding of what they wanted to achieve.”
- Very good concept, neatly described. Project has scope to be taken to next level. More economical.”
To learn more about Team IoT Vaidya and their solution, visit: Intel® Ultimate Coder Challenge 2016 – Team Update: IoT Vaidya
Intel® Ultimate Coder Challenge for IoT Runner Up
Congratulations to our second place winner, Team Whirlwind, with their project, TransitIQ. The team worked to develop a way to automate cars with a cost-effective solution featuring high tech hardware and firmware with cloud solutions.
To learn more about Team Whirlwind and their solution, visit: Intel® Ultimate Coder Challenge 2016 – Team Update: Whirlwind
We commend all of the teams for their tremendous progress and accomplishments, and want to thank all those who have followed along over the past eight weeks. Five total teams competed in the Intel® Ultimate Coder Challenge for IoT, and all did amazing work in eight short weeks.
Their pioneering projects using the Intel® IoT Developer Kit are truly inspiring. We look forward to seeing how our teams will continue to make an impact in the space, and hearing about future projects inspired by our Challenge participants.
For more information on the Intel® IoT Developer Kit, visit:Intel® IoT Developer Kit.