Just Released! Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications 2017
Accelerate heterogeneous compute application performance and customize your solutions with the new Intel® SDK for OpenCL™ Applications 2017. This update adds support for additional operating systems and platforms, and compatible integration into more recent IDEs for flexibility and to stay up to date. It also provides new tool features that help you speed your development and improve performance for create high-performance image and video processing pipelines.
New IDE Support
- Microsoft Visual Studio* 2017
- Eclipse Oxygen* 4.7 and Neon* 4.6
New Operating System Support
- Windows 10 Creator* including full compatibility with the latest Intel® Graphics driver (15.46)
- Ubuntu* 16.04 including full compatibility with latest OpenCL™ 2.0 CPU/GPU driver package for Linux* OS (SRB5)
- CentOS 7.3
New Platform Support
Enhanced tools support platforms with 6th and 7th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors on Microsoft Windows* and Linux* operating systems.
New Features that Streamline Development and Improve Solutions Customization
- Improved OpenCL™ 2.1 and SPIR-V* support on Linux* OS
- OpenCL 2.1 development environment with the experimental CPU-only runtime for OpenCL 2.1
- SPIR-V generation support with Intel® Code Builder for OpenCL™ offline compiler and Kernel Development Framework including textual representation of SPIR-V binaries -
- Workflow support allowing build, execution and analysis of applications with several kernels
- Build from binary to reduce compilation time for complex kernels
- Latency analysis on 6th and 7th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
Learn more at the product site.
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos