Parallel Universe Magazine - Issue 13, February 2013
- Tamanho:5.56 MB
- Letter from the Editor: Forging Ahead with Software, by James Reinders
- Transforming Product Engineering: Fast, Accurate Finite Element Analysis (FEA), by Noah Clemons, David Weinberg, Jonas Dalidd, and Dennis Sieminski
Looks at some of the ways finite element analysis (FEA) can use Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) PARDISO and DGEMM routines to reduce analysis time, while giving engineers the ability to examine extremely complex structures.
- Parallel Power: Optimize Software for Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessors, by Amanda Sharp
Outlines a software optimization methodology for applications currently optimized for Intel® Xeon® processors and targeting Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors.
- Unleash Intel® Xeon Phi™ Coprocessor Performance, by Todd Rosenquist and Shane Story
A concise look at the Intel® MKL Automatic Offload (AO) model, which can be used with any compiler and helps developers realize performance gains from the Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor.
- Tune OpenMP* Applications, by Alexei Alexandrov
Tuning techniques to improve parallelism and gain performance benefits for applications running on Intel® Xeon® processors and Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors.
- Expand Your Debugging Options, by Nicolas Blanc and Georg Zitzlsberger
Explores some of the versatile debugging options from Intel for the Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor, examining both offload and native models.
- Parallel Execution Using HTML5, by Max Domeika
A quick guide to APIs supporting parallel performance gains in HTML5 applications.
Para obter informações mais completas sobre otimizações do compilador, consulte nosso aviso de otimização.