Parallel Universe Magazine - Issue 33, July 2018
- File: parallel-universe-issue-33.pdf
- Size:72.52 MB
- Letter from the Editor: What's the Big Deal about BigDL? by Henry A. Gabb
- Advancing Artificial Intelligence on Apache Spark* with BigDL by Jason Dai and Radhika Rangarajan
Features, use-cases, and the future.
- Why WebAssembly Is the Future of Computing on the Web by Rich Winterton, Deepti Aggarwal, Tuyet-Trang (Snow), Lam Piel, Brittney Coons, and Nathan Johns
The history and new direction of processing in the browser.
- Code Modernization in Action: Threading, Memory, and Vectorization Optimizations by Dmitry Prohorov, Cedric Andreolli, and Philippe Thierry
Using the latest Intel® Software Development Tools to make more efficient use of hardware.
- In-Persistent Memory Computing with Java* by Eric Kaczmarek and Preetika Tyagi
The key to adaptability in modern application programming.
- Faster Gradient-Boosting Decision Trees by Ying Hu, Oleg Kremnyov, and Ivan Kuzmin
How to lift machine learning performance using Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel® DAAL).
- Hiding Communication Latency Using MPI-3 Non-Blocking Collectives by Amarpal Singh Kapoor, Rama Kishan Malladi, Nitya Hariharan, and Srinivas Sridharan
Improving HPC performance by overlapping communication and computation.
Para obter informações mais completas sobre otimizações do compilador, consulte nosso aviso de otimização.