Application crashes when using Intel Inspector.

Application crashes when using Intel Inspector.

Running Parallel Studio XE 2019 Update 3, Windows 10 Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.379), Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 version 15.9.11.  I am trying to run Intel Inspector on an application.  The application runs correctly in Debug and Release (x64), launches a window with some simple line-drawn graphics. When Intel Inspector launches it, regardless of type of memory analysis, I get "No problems found" and an application exit code of 0.  However, the application window never appears.  I checked the Event Viewer to see that the application is crashing and a Windows Error Report is generated and sent to Microsoft. The faulting module is ntdll.dll with exception code 0x00000000 (and other information such as fault offset, fault process id, etc.).  I tried running the standalone version of Intel Inspector, but the same behavior occurs.  Any suggestion on how to diagnose and fix this?  Thank you.

I tried running Intel Inspector on other projects.  All of them fail in the same way ("No problems found" and Event Viewer shows a crash with faulting module ntdll.dll).

1 post / novo 0
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.