VS'05 slow startup after installing C++ Composer XE 2011

VS'05 slow startup after installing C++ Composer XE 2011

Hello.

I've recently installed Intel C++ Composer XE 2011 with all integration features and after that my Visual Studio 2005 began to start really slow. Visual Studio itself without loading any project starts during about 1 min. Opening of existing project may cause delay about 2-3 mins. After opening is done all works pretty smoth as before installation of Composer. While this delay I can see fully laoded iterface and already opened source file with code but Visual Studio window is "Not responding".

Disabling integration features eliminates this delay.

Windows 7 x64, Visual Studio 2005 SP 1 (v8.0.50727.867), Intel C++ Composer XE 2011 update 5 (v2.154).

2 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

I'm seeing the same problem with Visual Studio 2008 on XP. 2 to 3 minutes to load any project and virtually no CPU usage during that time. My development machine is not on the internet. Are any of the the Composer XE 2011 components looking for new updates over the internet? If so, can this be disabled?

Faça login para deixar um comentário.