Paretologic Power Pack- 5 in 1

Paretologic Power Pack- 5 in 1

imagem de beth2849comcast.net

I purchased RegCure from Paretologic a month ago and cancelled immediately. My money was refunded. The reason I canceled is because I seen the power pack for the same price. I downloaded this power pack and I can not enter my license key for the RegCure. Paretologic key# is already there and it says its expired. I ordered this new one from Intel business solutions.
If I don't have an answer I'm cancelling all of them tomorrow. They have no Phone #'s to contact anyone.

Any suggestions?????

5 posts / 0 new
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de Chuck (Intel)
Quoting - beth2849comcast.net I purchased RegCure from Paretologic a month ago and cancelled immediately. My money was refunded. The reason I canceled is because I seen the power pack for the same price. I downloaded this power pack and I can not enter my license key for the RegCure. Paretologic key# is already there and it says its expired. I ordered this new one from Intel business solutions.
If I don't have an answer I'm cancelling all of them tomorrow. They have no Phone #'s to contact anyone.

Any suggestions?????

Greetings,

Unfortunately, this forum is for Intel Developement Products, suchas compilers, VTune and Performance Libraries.
I did find contact information for the Intel Business Exchange. I am not sure if this will help you or not.

http://sx.intel.com/t-contact.aspx

Chuck

imagem de AMANDA M. (Intel)
Hi @beth2849comcast.net,

I work for the Intel Business Exchange and have put the request in to have someone contact you about this today.

Best,
Amanda

imagem de Paul A.

I just started the process to become an intel software partner and decided to some research other competitors in my market space, Paretologic begin one of them I ended up pulling this thread up on a search. I know its a bit old so I've decided to add my two cents.

Since I work with paretologic, "their not just a competitor" I know first hand they have an excellent team of qualified technicians and phone/email support contacts, to contact them is easy. You can locate their phone support and email info on a number of sites.Just perform a Google search for "Paretologic" or simply look on their site for contact info
http://speedmaxpc.com/contact

imagem de Ronald W Green (Intel)

I believe this is all we can do for this issue. We hope that the vendor gets back to you to help you solve this licensing issue with their product.

I'll leave this issue open for another day and close it if we don't hear back from you.

Faça login para deixar um comentário.