system comands under linux

system comands under linux

imagem de matthewhort

We have old code that has been running on Windows NT using the Compaq compiler and on HP Unix using the HP compiler. For system commands we use SYSTEMQQ and SYSTEM respectively. I have been trying to get either of these commands to work under linux using Intel v7. The documentation is very brief in the library reference manual.

SYSTEM: The interface structure compiles, but when I include a the SYSTEM request I get the error: 'undefined reference to 'system_' '

SYSTEMQQ using the USE statement (with the use only option) I get eactly the same error once I include hte SYSTEMQQ command.

I would appreciate any help.

Matt

3 posts / 0 new
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de Tim Prince

If you are using 'ifc -Vaxlib' for both compile and link steps, call system() should work. If you are linking some other way, you would need to specify the appropriate library, It looks like you may have omitted -Vaxlib.

imagem de matthewhort

You were correct I had not specified -Vaxlib. Thank you for your help our code is now fully operational.

Matt

Faça login para deixar um comentário.