Energy Per Instruction

Energy Per Instruction

So what are the elements that contribute to Energy Per Instruction - ashort video explaining the amount of energy a microprocessor expends in processing an instruction

http://bcove.me/l0fzfcou

4 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Thanks for the video.It was very interresting to watch this.Are there any official values which can represent the exact energy per instruction?

>>...Energy Per Instruction...

I admit that the subject is very interesting and very fuzzy.

Best regards,
Sergey

PS: I could compare it with, to some degree, with another subject "What is a fuel consumption of a car per a screw?" Honestly, I'm really not interested in some number for a screw and I'd like to see how many liters of gas are spent by the car for 100 km on a highway... Sorry for a deviation from the subject of the thread.

Quote:

Sergey Kostrov wrote:

>>...Energy Per Instruction...

I admit that the subject is very interesting and very fuzzy.

Best regards,
Sergey

PS: I could compare it with, to some degree, with another subject "What is a fuel consumption of a car per a screw?" Honestly, I'm really not interested in some number for a screw and I'd like to see how many liters of gas are spent by the car for 100 km on a highway... Sorry for a deviation from the subject of the thread.

Funny comparision

Faça login para deixar um comentário.