GFLAGS application verifier and Inspector

GFLAGS application verifier and Inspector

Hello,

I've got a strange behaviour using Inspector this week, when I launched memory leak detection, I've got this error:

Memory error analysis: started

Result file: [D:\\dev\\Lionel\\Produits\\PigeAntenne\\tests\\CaptureASITester\\My Inspector XE Results - CaptureASITester\\r006mi3\\r006mi3.inspxe]

Error: An internal error has occurred. Our apologies for this inconvenience. Please gather a description of the steps leading up to the problem and contact the Intel customer support team.

Application exit code: [-2147483645]

Error: An internal error has occurred. Our apologies for this inconvenience. Please gather a description of the steps leading up to the problem and contact the Intel customer support team.

Result file: [D:\\dev\\Lionel\\Produits\\PigeAntenne\\tests\\CaptureASITester\\My Inspector XE Results - CaptureASITester\\r006mi3\\r006mi3.inspxe]

Memory error analysis: terminated

So I found that the problem comes from Global Flags from Microsoft when the option "Enable application verifier" is checked.

The behaviour seems to be the same with Amplifier (even if I don't use it for this project).

Could you please check if there is a work-around for this?

Thanks,

Lionel

4 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Hello Lionel,

I'vetested mi3 analysis with"Enable application verifier"checked and all worked fine. I've used glags.exe to set the flag and Intel Inspector XE update 8 on Windows 7 x64. Do you use thelatest update of Inspector XE? Do you set other Global Flags?
Is it possible to provide a small reproducer that has the problem on your setup?

Regards,
Kirill

Quoting Lionel Muratore...
Application exit code: [-2147483645]

[SergeyK] -2147483645 = 0x80000003 - Exception: Hardcoded-Breakpoint

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure. Please try to do your own verifications.

Best regards,
Sergey

You application has encountered hardcoded breakpoint.Sometimes compiler will fill a buffer with int 3 0xCC instruction in order to triger debugger breakpoint and it is somehow related to your application behaviour.

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!