Problems with multi-core - iChecker say me that it's using only on core

Problems with multi-core - iChecker say me that it's using only on core

Hello,I'm having the following problem:I've changed my application to process some statistics using multi-thread. But when I use the iCChecker program from Intel it says me that I'm only using one core.I copied a part of the source code of my software. As you can see, I'm using multi-thread. Dim thread_PopulateSaldoHeader As New System.Threading.Thread(AddressOf PopulateSaldoHeader) thread_PopulateSaldoHeader.Start() Dim thread_PopulateVendasHeader As New System.Threading.Thread(AddressOf PopulateVendasHeader) thread_PopulateVendasHeader.Start() Dim thread_LoadMyCustomers As New System.Threading.Thread(AddressOf LoadMyCustomers) thread_LoadMyCustomers.Start() Dim thread_LoadRecebimentos As New System.Threading.Thread(AddressOf LoadRecebimentos) thread_LoadRecebimentos.Start() Dim thread_MeusRecebimentos As New System.Threading.Thread(AddressOf MeusRecebimentos) thread_MeusRecebimentos.Start() Dim thread_LoadPagamentos As New System.Threading.Thread(AddressOf LoadPagamentos) thread_LoadPagamentos.Start() Dim thread_PopulateMyForCast As New System.Threading.Thread(AddressOf PopulateMyForCast) thread_PopulateMyForCast.Start() Dim thread_PopulateForCastGeral As New System.Threading.Thread(AddressOf PopulateForCastGeral) thread_PopulateForCastGeral.Start()Perhaps what is happening is:This processing occurs in an assembly, not in the executable (that the icchecker is scanning). I'm thinking that the problem is that the iCChecker doesn't "look" at what is happening to the DLL (assembly) (where the multi-thread occurs).Does that make any sense? How can I fix it?

MC
2 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Well. Now I know the problema and solution.

The problem is that my code is written inside of a DLL. And you do this, icchecker doesn't know it. icchecker only can track inside of EXE.

Best regards

MC

MC

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!