processor crashes during xsl:variable/xsl:for-each/position()

processor crashes during xsl:variable/xsl:for-each/position()

Hi,

I have a simple stylesheet which crashes the beta 2 processor:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

I could not strip it down further, so I think the problem is some strange interaction between xsl:variable, xsl:for-each and position().

Stefan
5 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de Russell Davoli (Intel)

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for downloading and trying out our XSLT 2.0 processor. Do you happen to have a simple XML file that I can use to reproduce the crash? Or did it crash regardless of input?

I ran your stylesheet with the latest version, and it did not crash. It's possible we fixed the bug since the beta processor was posted.

Thanks,

Russell

It crashed with every xml file I've tested, even with the stylesheet itself.

Is there any chance to get a newer build of the processor?

Stefan

imagem de Russell Davoli (Intel)

Thanks for the information. At the moment, the team is busy on other projects and does not plan to update the processor soon. The release version is bundled with Expressway Service Gateway. Are you by chance a Service Gateway customer, or were looking at our processor for other reasons?

Thanks,

Russell

No, I'm not a customer. I'm developing a small XSLT library (http://code.google.com/p/xslt-sb/) and want to make sure that it is running with as much processors as possible. At the moment, the tests do not even start.

Stefan

Faça login para deixar um comentário.