guide me for the academic community

guide me for the academic community

hello everyone........iam very new in this community and i really dont know anything about the same and this academic communityso, please guide me I want to know more about this

5 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de Lauren Dankiewicz (Intel)

Hi sbglobal! The Intel Academic Community helps professors integrate parallel programming into theiruniversity curriculum. We provide resources such as: free courseware, access to the Intel Manycore Testing Lab (a 32-core/64-thread server available at no charge for classroom use), webinars ("Teach Parallel!") and blog/forum support.

Are you a professor? What are you interested in? We're happy to help guide you!

-Lauren

imagem de YannGolanski

Hey,Long time since I posted but thought that this would be a good place to ask a question. I am currenty finding myself looking for work in academia (and in general) and was wondering why there is no "job wanted/job offered" section around the forums. I know I raised the issue a while back -- when i was a brown belt! that's not long ago it was.I am sure you know about that White Rose Grid as well. You may wish to contact them if not.

-- Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum. Quid enim est aetas hominis, nisi ea memoria rerum veterum cum superiorum aetate contexitur?
imagem de Chels1836

I am completely in your shoes. I just joined about an hour ago. I would love for some guidance as well.
sbglobal- maybe we will learn some interesting things

CBai
imagem de jose-jesus-ambriz-meza

I think that it's necessary an order for studing thesematerials; because its complexity will should be design a "path for learning". I think this could be a good idea.I think that it's necessary an order for studing thesematerials; because its complexity will should be design a "path for learning". I think this could be a good idea.

Faça login para deixar um comentário.