PTU 4.0 update 3 can't find license

PTU 4.0 update 3 can't find license

Hi, I'm new here and I am having a license issue with PTU. I am running 64bit windows 2008R2 on a dual processor Xeon x5550 numa system.I installed the 31 day trial version of VTune Amplifier XE 2011u1 in order to get a valid license for PTU. This was suggested on the PTU download page.I then installed PTU 4.0u3 and ran sepreg.exe -i which was successful.Whenever I try to do a sampling collection or any PTU feature I get this error:Error: A license for PerfAnl could not be obtained (-1,359,2).Is your license file in the right location and readable?The location of your license file should be specified viathe $INTEL_LICENSE_FILE environment variable.License file(s) used were (in this order): 1. C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Intel\\Licenses 2. C:\\Users\\Administrator\\AppData\\Roaming\\Intel\\Licenses 3. C:\\Users\\Administrator\\Desktop\\ptu40_003_win_intel64\\bin\\*.licPlease visit http://support.intel.com/support/performancetools/support.htm if you require technical assistance.I did not see any *.lic file after installing the VTune trial version. Where is my Vtune license? How can I get PTU working? Any help would be greatly appreciated.thank youDavid

3 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Hi David,

Usually when you register for the product evaluation (as you mentioned that you've got VTune Amplifier XE eval) - you are receiving e-mail from Intel Registration Center with the attached license file.
Have you got such e-mail?

Hve you open VTune Amplifier XE, collect and view simple experiment? (just to confirm that product evaluation itself is working)

thanks
j

I just looked at that email again and I see that the .lic file is indeed there. I will copy it to my PTU\bin folder and try PTU again... I noticed that VTune Amplifier XE would cause a machine check exception on proc 0 whenever I tried to open the help/about box. That is strange, but I will probably be doing most of my work using PTU anyway.thank youDavid

Faça login para deixar um comentário.