cilk reducers other than oppadd

cilk reducers other than oppadd

imagem de newport_j

using Cilk redicers other than opadd.

Arethere some rules and example code for using Cilk reducers other than opadd? Is there a link that goes into detail on how to use them?

Newport_j

3 posts / 0 new
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de newport_j

Let me rephrase the question. The Intel Cilk++ Programmer's Guide (No. 322581-001US) contain a chapter discussing reducers and uses the opadd reducer in several examples. They use another example besides oppadd butother examplesof reducers are limited.

I was just hoping that I could see some other examples of Cilk++ code using reducers that are different from what is in the Programmer's Guide.

If there are any examples please give me the link and/or reproduce them in a reply to this post.

Sorry to have to repose the question, but reducers take timeto undertstand. The more varied the examples the better.

Thank you for your time.

Newport_j

imagem de Pablo Halpern (Intel)

Here's a link to the Intel Cilk Plus documentation. Reducers are pretty much the same in Intel Cilk++ and Intel Cilk Plus.

http://software.intel.com/sites/products/documentation/studio/composer/en-us/2011/compiler_c/index.htm#cref_cls/common/cilk_reducer_moreex.htm

- Pablo

Faça login para deixar um comentário.