Activating the trace

Activating the trace

I have created a CnC program which compiles and terminates.
However the execution output is wrong and I wanted to debug the tags creation by activating the trace.

In the "User Guide for 0.5.x" section 1.10.1 I read I should uncomment the CnC::debug line in the xxx_codinghints.txt.
I tried that unsucessfully.
I also explicitely put the debug step in my .cpp code without success.

I did the same on the cholesky example in the samples directory and still fail to activate the trace.

Any idea ?

Thanks,

N

3 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Quoting NicolasI have created a CnC program which compiles and terminates.
However the execution output is wrong and I wanted to debug the tags creation by activating the trace.

In the "User Guide for 0.5.x" section 1.10.1 I read I should uncomment the CnC::debug line in the xxx_codinghints.txt.
I tried that unsucessfully.
I also explicitely put the debug step in my .cpp code without success.

I did the same on the cholesky example in the samples directory and still fail to activate the trace.

Any idea ?

Thanks,

N

Thank you for using CnC, Nicolas.

Could you tell me which OS (Windows or Linux) you are working on? If possible, please also give me the code that surrounds the CnC::debug::trace call.

-Chih-Ping

Chih-Ping,

Thanks for your reply. Actually the problem is now solved, it seems it was also related to my using a pointer to a class for tags (see my other post).
I have now reverted back to vector for tags and the trace works fine.

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!