Is it recommended to use Cilk++ in a productive system? And whats about licence?

Is it recommended to use Cilk++ in a productive system? And whats about licence?

Hello,I make a research for my company in term of parallelization. We plan to use some framework like OpenMP,TBB,Concurrency Runtime ... in our major product.And today I come across with Cilk++ and asked me:Should I take in account Cilk++? Or is this the wrong product for my purpose ?Under which licence could we use Cilk++? I found something:Cilk Arts license but where could I found more information?Thank you,chris

2 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

The version of Cilk++ in the WhatIf site is a technology demonstration and not for production use.

Support for Cilk is being integrated into Intel's C/C++ compiler for both Linux and Windows. You can request to join the beta at http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-parallel-studio-microsoft-visual-studio-2010-support/ .

- Barry

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!