soaexslt2.exe Collection Function

soaexslt2.exe Collection Function

I receive the following error when using the collection function to process xml files a directory

XSLT Exception at file""[line 0]FODC0002: Error retrieving resource. No collection resolver found. @:0:0

XSLT snipet:

Its possible that my syntax is wrong since there is no documentation.

Thanks

Phil

2 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
Best Reply

Quoting - bonekrusher
I receive the following error when using the collection function to process xml files a directory

XSLT Exception at file""[line 0]FODC0002: Error retrieving resource. No collection resolver found. @:0:0

XSLT snipet:

Its possible that my syntax is wrong since there is no documentation.

Thanks

Phil

Hi,

Thanks for posting that snippet of code. It looks like you are using the Saxon collection() feature of specifying a collection directory, which will load all XML documents in that directory, and selecting acm:html nodes from those documents. Is my understanding correct?

In our implementation, the default collection is unspecified, causing the processor to issue the error you saw. We are considering implementing collections as loading the XML files in the specified (or default for the no argument case) directory and returning those document nodes.

Thanks,

Russell

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!