Multithreaded implementation of Intel ODE Solvers

Multithreaded implementation of Intel ODE Solvers

Hello,

I tried to use Intel ODE solver library in my master course project. It is really easy-to-use and high-quality library. Thanks a lot to Intel engineers for this awesome software.

One thing I would like to know: will be multithreaded implementation available for this library in the future?

Best regards,
Art

3 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Quoting - Artem Vorobiev (Intel)
Hello,

I tried to use Intel ODE solver library in my master course project. It is really easy-to-use and high-quality library. Thanks a lot to Intel engineers for this awesome software.

One thing I would like to know: will be multithreaded implementation available for this library in the future?

Best regards,
Art

Hi Atrem,
First of all thanks for using Intel ODE solver. Now there is only one way to use OpenMP parallelization while intel ode solver computes - you can calculate rhf on several threads.
With best regards,
Alexander Kalinkin

Quoting - Alexander Kalinkin (Intel)

Hi Atrem,
First of all thanks for using Intel ODE solver. Now there is only one way to use OpenMP parallelization while intel ode solver computes - you can calculate rhf on several threads.
With best regards,
Alexander Kalinkin

Thanks for your great work.

Faça login para deixar um comentário.