Using Ant with Services Designer

Using Ant with Services Designer

Having setup SD with an ant build script to deploy the application I have one remaining task to automate but I cannot see any built-in SD specific ant tasks.

Is there a way that I can call the export SOA deployment bundle wizard (for example, DeploymentBundleExportOperation) from an ant task? If not, are there any plans to add some ant tasks?

Alternatively, if I create my own custom ant task, what Intel plugin class do I invoke?

Thanks

2 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Peter,

I've forwarded the specific request about using ant onto the SD developers for a response. Something you may find helpful is the headless bundle build:-

There's a JAR file distributed with SD that should allow you to deploy a tgz from the command-line. Extract the files from the 'lib' subdirectory of the /ext/cbr/eclipse/plugins/com.intel.ssg.cbr.ide.core_.jar file and do:

$ java -jar deployclient.jar

One or more mandatory options are missing
Usage:

java AppDeployClient -host hostname -port port_num -appFile appfile -appName appname -user user -passwd passwd

You may be able to use this by invoking from ant via an exec task.
Let me know if this helps.
Pete

- Pete

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!