Hello.Help To Configure havok with visual studio 2005 please

Hello.Help To Configure havok with visual studio 2005 please

Hi

First,i'm sorry for my poor english ;p

Can you tell me how can i configure havok with visual studio 2005 (the 2008 is not compatible yet apparently).
If you can help me if possible.

Thank you in advance

See ya

9 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Hi,
The downloadable version of Havok should work fine with Visual Studio 2005. Can you explain the problems that you are seeing? Are you getting compiler or linker errors, or is the executable crashing when you run it?

-Chris

Hi

No.Maybe it's me,but i just need help to configure havok with visual studio(the path to the bin,lib etc...)

Configuring havok friend...Or it's me i don't understand....thank's

see ya

Hey n5ng,

What exactly are you trying to do and what issues are you running into? Are you able to run the demos solution that come with the package?

Daniel

Quoting - havokdaniel
Hey n5ng,

What exactly are you trying to do and what issues are you running into? Are you able to run the demos solution that come with the package?

Daniel

Hey Daniel,

I'm in the same situation, but one thing I'm noticing is that I'm not seeing any demos solution. I may be looking in the wrong place, but I'm pretty sure that the TryHavok did not come with any demo files.

-Richard

Hi shalmezad,

The demos source should be located in the folder where you installed Havok .Demo. The Quickstart Guide in the .docs folder is your best bet to getting things going. If you are missing any files then it might be best to try and redownload the packages.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Sean

Developer Support Engineer
Havok
www.havok.com

Hi, I'm trying to build the Havok 6 demos with vs 2008 pro, but I get this linker error:

1>hkBase.lib(hkDebugMemory.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall std::_Container_base::_Orphan_all(void)const " (__imp_?_Orphan_all@_Container_base@std@@QBEXXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual __thiscall hkStlDebugMemory::~hkStlDebugMemory(void)" (??1hkStlDebugMemory@@UAE@XZ)

I didn't change any of the linker settings, but I checked and hkBase.lib is there.

Thanks.

Quoting - sorlaize

Hi, I'm trying to build the Havok 6 demos with vs 2008 pro, but I get this linker error:

1>hkBase.lib(hkDebugMemory.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall std::_Container_base::_Orphan_all(void)const " (__imp_?_Orphan_all@_Container_base@std@@QBEXXZ) referenced in function "public: virtual __thiscall hkStlDebugMemory::~hkStlDebugMemory(void)" (??1hkStlDebugMemory@@UAE@XZ)

I didn't change any of the linker settings, but I checked and hkBase.lib is there.

Thanks.

Hi Solarize,

A couple of other people have hit this error too. Sounds like it's a problem with the Debug Multithreaded DLL configuration; others are OK.

Check out here:
http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=60346
and here
http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=59001

-Chris

Thanks, it works great now.

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!