WPF Support for camera, barcode

WPF Support for camera, barcode

Hi,

is there a timeframe for giving us WPF support? I cant see it as too much work considering its all .NET code. Just need to be able to work with WPF window 'handles' and for the camera to give us a System.Windows.Media.ImageSource.

Or has anyone found some easy/clever work arounds in the meantime?

Cheers,

Radek

4 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Hi Radek,

We have looked at adding WPF support, but do not have plans to do so at the moment. There have been a few requests for it from software developers, but none of the MCA hardware manufacturers have requested it. We will continue to monitor and may add support for it at some point in the future if there is enough demand.

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

it is surprising that there are not even plans to supportr it, as WPF is very strategic at Microsoft, and is an extremely well engineered technology. Being vector based also makes it perfect for mobile or non-standard form factor PCs, as zooming/panning are easy, and its built in animation allows for easy transitions when driving the system with a pen rather than keyboard. All of this is virtually impossible with Windows Forms.

Hopefully a request from Motion Computing will make its way to you guys soon :)

Cheers,

Radek

Hi Radek,

I have used WPF. There is a method to handle your WPF screen. I worked all of its features on WPF platform. Dont worry.

You can read:

http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums//topic/56066

Regards,

Unsal

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!