Intel Mobile Platform SDK - Types of available Networks & bandwidth estimation of each network in windows mobile

Intel Mobile Platform SDK - Types of available Networks & bandwidth estimation of each network in windows mobile

Hi, my questions are as below:

1. Is there any open source code for detection of available network in Intel Moile Platform SDK?

2. I had downloaded the sample code for bandwidth estimation for Intel Mobile Platform SDK. I noticed that i can only run the simulation one time then the program would stop. May i know is there any way to make it runs continuously?

3.Currently i am using windows XP SP2 with VStudio 5. However, i would like to run it in windows mobile too. Is there possible that the client (windows mobile) concurrently applies the above 2 functions ?

2 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Hi:

1. Is there any open source code for detection of available network in Intel Moile Platform SDK?

I think the following APIs can help you .

a. NetworkAdapterClass.GetInstances() to know how many network cards on the system

b. Read LinkProtocolInstance.Property to know eachnetwork adapterstatus ,for example. LinkSpeed etc

c. ConnectivityInstance.IsReachable() /GetNetworkAdapterKey() to know wheather can I access to a site(http/tcp/ftp/icmp) and which NetworkAdapter is used for the access.

2. I had downloaded the sample code for bandwidth estimation for Intel Mobile Platform SDK. I noticed that i can only run the simulation one time then the program would stop. May i know is there any way to make it runs continuously?

please help to giveus step-by-step of your actions. the simulation is Windows Mobile simulation ?

3.Currently i am using windows XP SP2 with VStudio 5. However, i would like to run it in winiledows mobile too. Is there possible that the client (windows mobile) concurrently applies the above 2 functions ?

many MPSDKAPI can work onall Windows XP/ Windows Mobile2003 /Windows Mobile 5.0 platform, but some platform specific API can not .

Faça login para deixar um comentário.