Cell Computer Project

277 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Quoting - Jonas Kollberg

Hi,

Why would battery life be so important for Mobile TV?

If we take DVB-H as an example it has a lot of battery saving features bulit in, and thus you can watch TV for longer time than you can watch a movie from the harddrive or DVD drive. Thus most terminals should be able to handle 2-4 hours a least today.

I would not think that people will watch mobile TV for hours and hours, so I would guess batterylife is one of the least obstacles mobile TV has to cross.

How many hours of mobile TV would you imagine you would watch in a day?

Best Regards

Jonas

i dont agree with you.i have see enough example that ppl watch tv or video on pmp when they are free (on bus, bank or other occasion.)

Hasta el punto, el nuevo sistema de escribir:

Las claves de las filas superior y central del teclado QWERTY estndar son designados por el dedo medio, la fila de abajo y la clave del Espacio - para el dedo ndice. Escribir con los pulgares con una mano se utiliza como un mtodo adicional.

Michael

Debt IVA

Quoting - Jason Zhu (Intel)

Hi Michael,

I can not read the content in Japanese. I guess that it is phone which allow user to watch the TV on phone screen, but do not know what distribution mechanism for TV content being adopted on this phone.

TV is an attractive usage on mobile terminals, from big screen notebook PC, to portable size UMPC and MID, and to smaller screen mobile phone. According to the trend of convergence of Computer, Communication, CE and Content, more and more mobile users can watch TV on the go, and multiple technologies are being used and tried to offer the service, including DVB-T&H, ISDB-T, T-DMB, S-DMB, MediaFlo, etc. Here is the article of "mobile TV: opportunities and challenges". UI is a big challenge for mobile TV applications.

What do you think of Mobile TV?

Jason

where do you sere japanese ? :|

[url=http://www.laptopsarena.com/]Laptops[/url]

Quoting - alex.m

where do you sere japanese ? :|

well, how's the development so far for this project?
have you managed to come up on a solution or any small changes, at least?

human touch massage chair | massage chair reviews

Quoting - jumba1708
well, how's the development so far for this project?
have you managed to come up on a solution or any small changes, at least?

Hi,

No changes since last month when I offered it for Dell to implement with "Dell Cell PC" brand name. Hope, Google (or Microsoft) may say something as for future mobile computing concepts in the next several months. Recently, I saw the presentation of Chrome OS on CNET News podcast - I wonder why not to use it for my project - with two displays - it just works.

Michael

Hello everyone,

Just found an amazing book in the library of our city (Surgut, West Siberia) - The Emperor's New Mind by Roger Penrose. Interesting reading - though, I'm still thinking that there's no need in seeking artificial intelligence - it's an existing structure - our language.

There are two sides of the coin that's called "mind" - intelligence and imagination. Why nobody is talking about Artificial Imagination? Actually, it's what we are calling God, The Creator - and, in terms of our reality, it's the information process that's initiated by the program recorded in our genome - the knowledge acquired during the evolution. This genetic program is a framework for the acquisition of the knowledge that's held in our language structure, so, it's the other side of this coin - artificial intelligence.

Michael

Hi everyone,

I'd like to wish you Happy New Year 2010 and I really hope for better development in the mobile development area next year.

My best wishes,

Michael

Five 2010 Predictions About Tech Companies by Nick Bilton

Hi, Better progression in the mobile area is on its way. I'd like to say some words about Apple's iSlate and Twitter. I hope that the first one will have two touch-screen displays as Microsoft's Courier concept. And as for Twitter - really, a "personal advertising screen" from my concept fits perfectly for it. Just go ahead.

Michael

Hi , I know your code project is a big one and will be great ,though i've not tested it, I will like to know whether such work is needed b4 a grahical display is possible or its just on another big bang theory .This is bcos am new to graphics and pixel porg.
Thanks.

Hi, am surprised that almost every body in the forum is refering to J2ME.Does this mean that only java can be used to write phone applications.
Am sure it is not so,therefore help tell which other can do so.
I know of win32 mobile tools but it is only for smart phone.
How can i use C/C++ to code virtually all phones.
Thanks in anticipation.

Quoting - woleakande
Hi , I know your code project is a big one and will be great ,though i've not tested it, I will like to know whether such work is needed b4 a grahical display is possible or its just on another big bang theory .This is bcos am new to graphics and pixel porg.
Thanks.

Hi, it's a mobile computing concept, of course, that's based on the dual-display UI that gives one and half more screen area than Apple's iPhone and has a much less dimensions. I'm offering to test this concept both on software and hardware levels - to give cell computer's users the same functionality as the desktop applications installed on personal computers have or even work with the same desktop applications if Intel, Microsoft or Google join their forces to make this cell computer concept. There is no other companies that are both developing desktop and mobile applications and can compete with Apple's iPhone.

Michael

Hi everyone,

I have a feeling that there's one company on the market now. And it's called:

MAGIC - Microsoft-Apple-Google-Intel-Cisco.

Or we're on the same track - Newton-Pocket PC-Tablet PC (Mac OS-Win95). God bless the integration - that brings standards to our life.

Michael

Hello,

am happy for you on the success of your project.

Me too has projects on-going and i need helping hand,pls let me know if can help on the following:

directdrawX( drawing repaetedly on the sreen with hdc types)

directInput

coding video and audio files into various file formats using windows header files and how and which header files to use.

Thanks in anticipation.

Hi,

It's not my area. I am an engineer specializing in expert systems full time. Have you heard about cognitive science. That's what I've been doing for some seven years now. The project of a cell computer is just my offer for Intel to test a new mobile computing concept for Moorestown platform that is planned to launch this spring.

Michael

Apple May Put iPhone OS on Other Devices by Olga Kharif

"Days later, Apple Chief Operating Officer Tim Cook called the company "a mobile device company," echoing remarks by Chief Executive Steve Jobs, who in January said "Apple is the largest mobile device company in the world."

What to say, Im glad for Apple.Good for them.Whatever, Microsoft is a leader in the business world.

Michael

Microsoft's Ballmer talks Bing, Twitter by Tom Krazit

Mobile search and marketing are the keywords for Microsoft. As far as they joined efforts with Yahoo. For an example of the strategy - http://www.mobileresearchconference.com/.

Michael

Hi,

I have updated the images of a cell computer.

Michael

Hi,

What do you think about this:

"The control panel of the Cell PC has a central ring with arrow keys that are used for positioning a cursor in the text of the main display's document window. The combinations of the arrow keys with control keys of the keyboard are used for editing operations.

Within the ring, there is an integrated touchpad used for positioning a cursor in the document window of the main display. The two functional keys located on the sides of the second display's lower rim are used as left and right buttons of the touchpad. These keys are also used for making phone calls.

The functional keys (F1-F8) are designated for quick access to the software and hardware functions of the device. In addition, below the second display there are two system keys in the middle of the lower rim, they are used for switching to the desktop invoked on the main display and the dashboard on the second display."

So, the first two keys below the second display (to the left) are used for the main display and the second two ones (to the right) are used for navigation and invoking the context menu on the second display.

Michael

Opening Up Mobile Monetization by Mike Rowehl

Michael

RIM announces BlackBerry Pearl 3G, Bold 9650

That's it - an optical trackpad. I wonder if it can provide "drag-and-drop" functionality otherwise the leftmost button that is located below the second display could be used for it and more advanced operations using double-clicking e.g. for working with vector graphics.

Also, about my main project in the area of cognitive science. For those of you who is working with Russian language - you can download the text of a combinatory dictionary that is dedicated for functioning as a kernel of an expert system for natural language processing. I called it a "creative text" - a text that can create from a source text its pretranslation using binary algorithm for assembling - by default, general meanings are used (Subject = '1' - General) and then new expressions with one general meaning for each of them are combined and therefore you are getting more accurate pretranslation by choosing the right meanings from the options available (Subject = '2' - Options). You also can add your own new meanings and expressions to the text of the dictionary using Yahoo group - genetechnics. And for other languages, you could use the list of words and constructions as the basis of your combinatory dictionary. Send a message to my email - genetechnics@yahoo.com that I may send an invitation to join the group.

Michael

Thanks. My hope is to bring people a device for everyday's life that includes business first of all.

Best regards,

Michael

Some demos from Mobile-Review.com

Morph Keyboard

FX UI

And a podcast audio about the current prototypes of the future mobile devices (in Russian):

Prototypes of the phones of the future by Eldar Murtazin

Michael

Microsoft Scraps Dual-Screen Tablet, the Courier

Let's hope for better technologies of the future - Courier is a really good idea for studying and designing.

Michael

OMMA Mobile Reflections: Now It Gets Serious by Steve Smith

"Almost everyone agreed that the publicity around the iAd would help move the cause of mobile advertising forward, but it was still unclear whether major media publishers would want to be involved. And if that is the case, how much control will the advertisers have on the social and game apps in which their ads appear?"

Let's wait for Steve Jobs' keynote at Apple's WWDC. What's I've noticed even here in West Siberia - advertising screens working in album mode (as for mobile advertising) are getting popular.

Michael

Sharp AQUOS Shot SH008

Smart design. I wish Microsoft would have chosen it for a coming Windows Phone 7. It's really a basis for a cell computer.

Michael

CNET Loaded: Morning Edition: In the Kno

Really a historic moment. I remember about Mossberg's comment about the lack of numbers on iPhone's keyboard by default that time after its launch. Now it's the lack of identity - post-MS (Courier) and pro-Google (Chrome OS) - that's just in my opinion, of course. BTW, I'm really glad about Moorestown Atom smartphone's demo at Computex - Atom 2.

Michael

Hi everyone,

This time I just want to share a link about Windows Phone 7 UI:

Windows Phone 7 Design

That's really a groundbreaking idea - Hubsvs Single-Page Appsand I would add that this design could benefit much from the second display with a separate keyboard and dashboard streamlining and enhancing user experience. One display is a basic concept and a tranformer-computer is advancing it.

Michael

About that 1 billion Microsoft Office figure ... by Mary-Jo Foley

Connected experiences. I bet on four times ones with the (future) full-fledged version of Office for mobile devices. I read that "Mobile devices are already estimated to outnumber the number of PCs by five to one worldwide." - link. Microsoft Cell (that's my offer for them) could help reach this level of functionality.

Michael

Following the subject -

Microsoft Office: A Work In Progress - An interview with Charles Simony by Lee Gomes

Charles Simony is puttingreal efforts to implement the Semantic Web promised a decade ago by W3C. It's exactly a philosophy - a separation between the reality and abstraction (you know my model of the world - 2D+time+life - time is light implementing the process of life and the life's program is a genome). That directly refers to my main project - creative text - its goal to digitize the semantics of English language using my native language in one text file - the communication between the identities that arelexical itemsof a languageallows to describe the relations within this semantic network.

Michael

Some good news from Toshiba:

Toshiba libretto W100 Dual Screen Notebook Hands On by netbooked.net,WSJ blog's post by Juro Osawa and a preview by itechnews.net.

A great start for a light and portable device succeeding Microsoft Courier concept.

Michael

Principles and Applications of Continual Computation by Eric Horvitz

Continual computation is the exact paragigm for our life or the AI model. That means our language to expess it and requires the two languages to model the process. Theone is synthesis (assembling)usingthethesis (a general meaning - statistics) and antithesis (the options - a desision-making) - creative text.

Michael

Apple's first iAds hit the iPhone by Erica Ogg

Don't rely on headings with slogans. Advertising means showing it to theconsumer. It needs the second screen - personal advertising screen.

Michael

Thanks for your wonderful post, I liked reading it.
http://www.indiankalakar.com/4_tamil_singers.html

Not so wonderful, actually,thanks anyway. It's a real distance between what people get now and what they will use in the future considering it as usual things.

Michael

Why the Droid X Won't Trump the iPhone by Rich Jaroslovsky

Because they are media players. Apple is the firstone on this field. iPhone 4 is nowan ideal and standard platform inthisregard. But displaying images is not the same as working with information- and that refers to the computers. Also, on the subject:

Apple iPhone 4 (AT&T) vs HTC Droid Incredible (Verizon) (Part 1 and Part 2) by Noah Kravitz.

Michael

Microsoft's Ballmer: Windows 7 slates are coming this year by Mary Jo Foley

Windows slates should come with Zune software byMatt Rosoff

I have a strong feeling that when Steve Ballmer was introducing HP's Slate at CES, actually, the iPad's form factor was supported to promote it (which was unveiled in several weeks after this event) and now the same goes for Chrome OS (and Windows 7 Embedded Compact Edition is in planning to be in sync).

Michael

Phones aren't perfect - Steve Jobs' press conference.

Why not to return to a clamshell form factor with antenna in the upper half.

Michael

man you are too good i am desperately waiting for your next project.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------for information on content writing,web copy and to buy articles visit: www.contentdevelopmentpros.com

jamesgarcia144 wrote:
>i am desperately waiting for your next project.

Hello,

What about the next exciting projects, it's up to Ray Kurzweil. Just because without investments it's hardly a chance to implement anything valuable to change everyone's life.

I have one tightly integrated project - Creative Text withthe concept of a future mobile interface to it - Cell Computer. The key idea for this interface - multitasking and how to quickly switch between many tasks. Just because working with mycomputer requires at least a dozen and a half windows to handle the information about the meanings of words in English and Russian languages. Really, the cellcomputer is a device for those who has to consider a lot of factors to make decisions in their work.

Michael

New Microsoft, ARM licensing agreement; Could a Windows Phone tablet be coming? by Mary Jo Foley

Thereis a good point in the comments of Mary Jo's blog- Xbox Portable. You know, I have been offering to make Microsoft Cell PC for several years now. Anyway, making a portable game consoleis a good idea as thebase forthe development of aPC.

Who knows, maybe amobile version of somegames like Kinect Animals will become popular for children.

Michael

Touch isn't Microsoft's only next-generation interface technology by Mary Jo Foley

I wonder how the limitations in UIs (iPhone and iPad) excite users (kind of religion?). Natural interface is a whole one thing in terms of management. PCs did it by mouse control. You select an action. Precisely. So touch is not the technology of the future in terms of computing that is currently graphics-centered in systems design.

Michael

In a nutshell, you'll get a WYSIWYG interface with a cell computer. In a dynamic and uniquely separate way using a navigation screen.

Michael

-
A WYSIWYG program is one that allows you to create and edit a web page, text, or graphical user interface so that you can see what the end result will look like while the document is being created.

Declarative Objects by Jonathan Edwards

Model-View dataflow is just a Creative Text. What I am doing is to declare all the semantic units as unique objects. A Model one is a Subject = "General" meaning by default and a View is the Subject = "Options" for interpretation. Really, I use English as a programming language for Russian meanings. Thanks to binary logic (those two attributes define its structure).

Michael

Intel to buy Infineon's wireless unit for $1.4 billion by Brooke Crothers

"The global demand for wireless solutions continues to grow at an extraordinary rate," Intel CEO Paul Otellini said in a statement. "The acquisition of Infineon's WLS (Wireless Solutions) business strengthens the second pillar of our computing strategy--Internet connectivity--and enables us to offer a portfolio of products that covers the full range of wireless options from Wi-Fi and 3G to WiMax and LTE (4G)."

I would add the fourth pillar to this building of the future mobile devices - PC functionality. Now, Windows Phone 7 has a perfect opportunity to provide it.

Michael

Hi everyone,

Recently, I have signed up to Twitter - @genetechnics. I work with it on my PC using TweetDeck app in a one column mode. And this really makes me sure that it's worth creating a cell computer for the Twitter service only placed on the second display with displaying the external links in the browser on the main display - connected UIs concept. It's just a Twitter device.

Michael

its really good to know more and more about intel..its really good and cheap too.

[url=http://mumbainews.info/category/entertainment/movies/]Hindi Movies[/url] | [url=http://mumbainews.info/category/entertainment/celebrities/]Indian Celebrities[/url] | [url=http://mumbainews.info/category/entertainment/fashion/]Mumbai Fashion[/url]

>sikandar1205 wrote:

>its really good to know more and more about intel..

@intel.

Michael

Páginas

Faça login para deixar um comentário.