DirectShow Filter redistribution

DirectShow Filter redistribution

Hello,

We waqnt to use your H.264 encoder/decode filter in a commercial application. From the developers guide, I understand that redistribution of Directshow filters is not allowed. Am I correct? From the EULA, I understand that source code may be used for free. So, in order to redistributeDirectShow filters, is recompiling enough to create filters that can be redistributed?

Best regards,

Ronald

4 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
Best Reply

Hi Ronald,

Yes, it is ok to just recompile the source code to create your own binaries which can be redistributed.

Regards,Petter

Citação:

ruijs@rvc.nl escreveu:

From the EULA, I understand that source code may be used for free. So, in order to redistributeDirectShow filters, is recompiling enough to create filters that can be redistributed?

I assume this user is using the DirectShow filter code that is distributed with the "sample_dshow_plugins" sample?  I am trying to recompile that solution using Visual Studio Professional 2012 and I am getting an error stating "unable to find streams.h".  Build output here

Thanks!

Zach

"streams.h" is part of Microsoft Windows SDK 7.1.

Regards,
Petter

Faça login para deixar um comentário.