More live video delay using intel media SDK h264 decoder from h264 camera

More live video delay using intel media SDK h264 decoder from h264 camera

I built the directshow filter of H264 decoder using intel media SDK(version 2.0.12.24071). I tested the filter with H264 camera on the Sandbridge system(3GHz, 8GB, windows 7 64Bit). Thefilter just uses the system memory and hardware acceleration and display order output setting. The H264 media stream is 720P only with I, P frames. The vido ouput from the decoder takes long delay( 10 frames or so delay).

I checked the decoder state (call GetDecodeStat()), and found that the decoder doesn't output frame data until the decoder cache 10 framesinternally ( Number of internally cached frames is 10). Itcauses the delay output issue.

The media stream is only with I, P frames, decoderis ready to output one frame data to displayafter decoding one frame. Even with B frame, I think, it is ready to output frame after decoding three frames.

I can set the decoder in decoder order output to solve the issue, but it isn't good way. I appreicate your suggestionto solve the issue.

Thanks,
-lshang

3 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter informações mais completas sobre otimizações do compilador, consulte nosso aviso de otimização.