DLL Project Unresolved External

DLL Project Unresolved External

I have been working on a project that uses some standard graphics functions (i.e. rectangle_w, setcolorrgb, setfont, setwindowconfig, ect...) When I link the project as a standard graphics app there are no problems, but when I try to link it as a DLL project I get unresolved external errors on all of the quickwin graphics commands. Can I not use these graphics features in a DLL build, or do I just need to use another library other that DFLIB?

Thanks in advance!!

4 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

You cannot use QuickWin graphics in a DLL. QuickWin requires static linking with a main program.

Steve

Steve

Steve,
Thats what I was afraid of. Any suggestions on graphics capabilitys in a DLL ? I would like to have something that can be called from another main program that is itself not a exe. (I may have to go that route though)

Thanks Again

Do you mind having the graphics appear in another window? If not, then OpenGL or even calls to Win32 API graphics primitives are good choices. There are also third-party libraries such as Winteracter that provide graphics.

The unique advantage of QuickWin is that you can start with a stock Fortran program and instantly get a Windows GUI. You can then add graphics as you go, with a combined text/graphics window. However, the ability to use a standard Fortran program means that QuickWin needs to see the main program, which is why it doesn't work in a DLL.

Steve

Steve

Faça login para deixar um comentário.