CSAddin.dll file

CSAddin.dll file

Where can I find the CSAddin.dll file? The online documentation under "Using the Fortran COM Server Wizard" says it should be in the ...Microsoft Visual StudioCommonMSDev98AddinsDf98 directory but I can't find it there or on the CD.

We're interested in compiling our legacy Fortran code as a COM server to interact with Active Server Pages.

6 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de Steve Lionel (Intel)

The COM Server Wizard is a feature of the Professional Edition only. My guess is that you have Standard Edition.

Steve

Steve

We do have the Standard Edition. How can I get the Professional Edition or at least this file?

The website says that the way to upgrade is to buy an upgrade for $289 so I suppose that's the answer.

It looks like we already have the documentation and the sample files (ADDER) and the MIDL compiler. We may just need the one CSAddin.dll file.

imagem de Steve Lionel (Intel)

No, you need a lot more than that. The DLL is just one part of the feature, and not sufficient by itself. If you want the COM Server Wizard, buy the Edition Upgrade.

Steve

Steve

Thanks - it looks like a great capability.

Faça login para deixar um comentário.