SDK supported compiler and release notes problem

SDK supported compiler and release notes problem

Hi, Current Windows version of the SDK (IADP_SDK 0.5) seems to require Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 to link with the C and C++ libraries. Are the any plans to support other compilers? This might be documented in the release notes but I am having problems accessing them at this link: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/intel-atom-developer-program-software-development-kit-alpha-release-notes I am getting: Access denied You are not authorized to access this page. Thanks, Pawel
6 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Hello Pawel, I can't answer the question about supported compilers but I can hopefully fix the access problem - try it now...

Katherine

Hi Katherine,

Link for the release notes works :) and it is only the MSVC 2008 :(

Thanks!
Pawel

If I am using Visual Studio C++ express edition which is a free version not regular so my question is can windows SDK for C++ will support C++ Express Edition too.

Thanks,
khan

Khan

Hello Pawel and Khan,

the link works fine for me now.

Other programming environments and runtimes are planned to be supported in a future version of the SDK. However I cannot give you any release dates or details at the moment.

Regarding the question of Visual Studio Express I will doublecheck this for you. But unless stated otherwise only the full version of Visual Studio is supported by the SDK.

Best Regards,

Andre B.

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program

Hello Khan,

Although we do not explicitly support Visual Studio Express, there should be no problem in using it to create Applications.

Best Regards,

Andre B.

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!