Please help - Runtime error after integrating the SDK

Please help - Runtime error after integrating the SDK

Hello all, I have an application which is almost complete. I could successfully create the rpm package of it and deploy it on the Moblin device I have (Lenovo ideapad). The app launches and runs fine. I have successfully integrated the atom developer SDK into my app and compiled and created the rpm as before. I even could install the rpm on the moblin device without any issue. However, when I launch the application, I get the runtime error - error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory What am I doing wrong here? How can I resolve this issue? Thanks for your time.
2 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Are you including this dependency library in your installer?

I also highly recommend a virtualized test environment for consistent results. Please see the blog section of the site for a good walk-through on VMPlayer.

EDIT: Blog Link: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/blog/2009/12/24/how-setup-virtual-test-environment-using-vmware-player-free-solution

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!