Intel Atom Developer Program Million Dollar Development Fund

Intel Atom Developer Program Million Dollar Development Fund

Today, we are announcing the launch of the Intel Atom Developer Program Million Dollar Development Fund. This fund will have multiple elements launching over the course of the year, but the first three elements – Fast Track 2010, Dollars for Downloads 2010 and the Intel Atom Developer Challenge are now available. Get more details here…Questions/ comments/ feedback? Send them our way or just use this forum.
33 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Hi,
just a question about Fast Track 2010 ,
can i use my already submitted(before March 01, 2010 )and published applications to participate in this Initiative,or i have to submit new applications between March 01, 2010 and March 31, 2010?,also can i submit components or only applications that will be accepted?.

Thanks.

Hi Mahmoud - Fast Track 2010 is only for applications that are submitted between March 01, 2010 and March 31, 2010. It does not apply to apps that are already published. At this point components are not included, but will be included in the coming months. Thanks.

Amazing goodies... What else can a developer or an organization can expect..... Intel Way to Go!....

Happy Listing & Enjoy $$$ to all the developers. :)

Cheers
Praveen

Good news. Moreover, now they are even more relevant - Intel&Nokia platform might make its way onto the market and take a stand.

instead of spending million on attracting lots of developer to work on with development language like cpp y dont make some gud IDE and support for java php or python kinda languages
though im trying ma best to get few app published in few weeks

Hello,

We plan to release additional SDK's with support for other languages as shown here:
http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/develop

Best Regards

Andre B.

Technical Support Team
Intel® Atom™ Developer Program
Intel® AppUp(SM) Center

Thanks Gunjan,

This is a fantastic opportunity for developers to get involved with ATOM early. One thing I would like to remind everyone of, is that by being a part of this so early you increase not only your ATOM experience but also your applications exposure to potential customers. Early adopters will surely reap many benefits, including the many incentives Intel continues to offer.

Thanks Brian! Good point. Being an early adopter and being one of the first few in the Appup Center is one of the biggest advantages right now.

Our developers are the best ... it is great to hear that the incentives and prizes are exciting to our developers. And, you are right... get in early.

This week we announced the Intel Atom Developer Program Million Dollar Development Fund but more programs are under way. Look for programs that will increase visibility of your applications ... visibility of your applications translates to downloads of your application. Get in early and increase your opportunities.

This is a great opportunity, both short and long term. As developers we benefit from experience and enhanced income potential, it's a win / win situation! I know I am taking advantage of this opportunity.

I have been spending many late nights working on a few choice submissions. :) Best of luck to all involved.

Prizes is a good motivation for developers. But better motivation (for long term) is a number of customers which uses AppUp regulary to buy \ download applications.

To increase number of customers you can launch contest for customers. Winners will receive gift cards, with some amount of moneys. This gift card can be used only to buy applications from AppUp. Reason for customers - they can get payed applications for free. Reason for developers - increased number of customers and buys.

Sorry for my English, i hope i explain my idea clearly.

Hello,

your idea is interesting, indeed !

We work together with companies like Asus, Acer, Dell etc. to preinstall the AppUp Center on their netbooks which should boost the amount of customers.

Best Regards

Andre B.

Technical Support Team
Intel® Atom™ Developer Program
Intel® AppUp(SM) Center

Good idea Dmitry,

There are many ways to monetize this whole process. Selling re-charge cards at retailers is a common one as well (Example: i*tunes, n@pster, etc.).

That's very nice...preinstalled AppUp.

Futuristically...in the BIOS? Who knows? That'll be real cool.

These are all great ideas. Thank you for your suggestions ;) We have also been hearing from you on the need to have more time to submit apps. Today we are extending the deadline to apply for both Fast Track and Dollars for Downloads from March 31, 2010 to April 15, 2010. So, if you have not already submitted your application and applied for Fast Track and Dollars for Downloads 2010, get started now ;)

gunjan-rawal. Is this official or is it an Aprils Fools joke?

Gunjan.

Thank you. This is very appreciated by us working on larger than normal applications this time around :)

Thanks Brian!
@Andrew Thompson - Not a joke! The official web pages for the fund have been updated with these new dates.

Extending deadline up to April 15th would lead to more exiting applications.

The more the merrier, tell all your friends to come on over :)

This is fantastic.

I might be able to get my second app made in that time!

@gunjan-rawal: I'm happy to hear bout the extension--the more apps the better. But at the same time, I rushed to get my app submitted by the deadline, and had to compromise on features, etc. Since the deadline has been extended, can I re-work a couple of things and re-submit the app for validation before the new deadline? Otherwise, this hardly seems fair...

Hi Jordan, You should be able to edit your app when it is submitted. You cannot pull it back once it goes into "in process". Thanks for the feedback on the extension...

By "in process" do you mean "Validation in Progress"? Because that's what my app says now, and I don't see any edit buttons anywhere. Does that mean there is no way for me to change or resubmit the application at this point? I only submitted it yesterday immediately before the deadline, and I only learned of the extension today.

Hi, i just wanted to know can a person submit more than one application for any of the programs......

Ajani,

Yes, you may submit as many as you wish. Please see the link below for full contest details.

http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/million-dollar-development-fund

Best of luck!

Hi,
When is the last date of submission of Fast Track 2011 applications?

Hello Saravanan,

I will check into this.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Hello Saravanan,

Apparently, there are no current Fast Track programs running.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Hi Hal,
Thanks for the information.

Best Regards,
Saravanan
App Wings

@Dmitry

"Prizes is a good motivation for developers. But better motivation (for long term) is a number of customers which uses AppUp regulary to buy \ download applications."

At the App Lab they discussed the upcoming features we will see in the program, and the number of times a particular program has been downloaded looks to be one of the metrics. Cheers to yet another good feature coming our way from the ATOM SDK team.

@Dmitry

"Prizes is a good motivation for developers. But better motivation (for long term) is a number of customers which uses AppUp regulary to buy \ download applications."

I saw this post in retrospect. written abouit 1 year ago. And how is Intel evaluating the progress of AppUp?

Faça login para deixar um comentário.