Fast Track & Dollars for Downloads 2010 ?

Fast Track & Dollars for Downloads 2010 ?

Hi, does the winners of Fast Track and Dollars for Downloads has been Notified/announced or not yet? Thanks.
21 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Has anyone yet received "thanks for participating" email? I haven't received any email, does that mean that I wasn't in the competition for some reason?

I just noted that I also didn't receive any points for validated application either.

Hi Tuppe,

There were some updates done on the overall site. Please can you let us know if you still have not received the points for the application?

If not, please let us know and I will escalate further.

Regards
Rooven

Intel Technical Support
Intel® Atom™ Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Regards, DG Rooven

Hi

The deadline for the dollars for clicks pgm is this month end, we are trying to submit our apps both from Intel and adobe side starting from thismonth and since both were in beta, there were few issues with respect to the status of apps. Our apps are approved in adobe melrose dashboard but its not reflecting in the intel app up. Adobe has replied saying " There is an issue with respect to the account conflict in intel". We have our 5 apps ready but we are worried whether all the 5 apps will be available only from next month due to the delay from both Intel and adobe.

We eagerly wanted to participate in the Intel dollars for click program. We will be happy, if it has been extended atleast till next month.

With efforts
5$Apps

Hi Suresh,

Thank you for the information.

Please can you send us(via email to appdeveloper.support@intel.com) the communication you received from Adobe regarding with the 'account conflict in intel'? Also send the details of the applications.
I will investigate this with the back-end.

Regards
Rooven

Intel Technical Support
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp (SM) Center

Regards, DG Rooven

Hi Rooven,

Still the issue is not resolved, adobe is saying its intel but i will forward the mail to the mentioned mail id. But we are not worried and dont want to waste time. Hence we submitted our apps quickly directly into intel and we were able to make it successfully.

Thanks a lot for your support

Regards
Suresh

Hi Rooven

Greetings from 5dollarapps!

We were successfully able to integrate the melrose SDK and submit apps, we were able to do beta testing and happy to see apps get approved in Intel.Also we submitted our apps for dollars for download program. We faced few issues which will be put as a blog so that every other developer can walk smoothly and submit in Intel. We face issues with the website down on one Weekend. Later came to know there was a maintenance from Intel employee.

We request your support in approving our apps quicker so that we can participate in dollars for download pgm. Since there was a delay from Intel which is out of our hands we have requested to approve our apps for dollars for downloads. We have put so much long working hours to get our apps listed for the program.

All our free apps got approved quickly. But our most awaited paid app called iAlarm is still in validation progress for more than a month.We are eagerly expecting to get approved. Its already more than a month since we submitted. The same melrose sdk was used and we have done the beta testing too. I think free apps get approved quickly ?

We need your support in kindly approving the app as soon as possible. Since we have submitted that app for Intel developer contest and million dollar pgm. We are also planning to put some blogs which we learnt in the progress of getting our apps approved which is developed in adobe air. Great work by you Guys. We extend our full support to intel app up. We have around 20+ quality apps in our line up for this October

Regards
Suresh and George
Founders of 5$Apps

Hi Rooven,

Still the issue with respect to publishing the apps from adobe dashboard has not been resolved, adobe is saying its intel but i will forward the mail to the mentioned mail id. But we are not worried and dont want to waste time. Hence we submitted our apps quickly directly into intel and we were able to make it successfully.

Thanks a lot for your support

Regards
Suresh

Hi Suresh,

Thank you for your reply.

Please do send us the email. Without this information it is difficult for us to investigate.
Also in the email, could you give us the following information:

o User ID/Name
o Org Name
o File sizes
o File names
o Browser make/model
o Date Submitted
o Application type (Air/Moblin/MSI)
o If it's an air APP, please can you specify whether you submitted via Adobe website or the Intel IADP website?

It should be noted that due to the high volumes of applications in the validation queue, we cannot give you an estimate on how long it will take for the validation team to validate and approve an application. This process also depends mainly on the complexity of the application. If there are any issues with any of the apps submitted the validation team will contact you.

Please send us the above details as well as the email you received from adobe and I will investigate.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel Technical Support

Regards, DG Rooven

I'm wondering about this too... I haven't heard anything yet, positive or negative.

I wonder was my application in the competition as I got my information that my application was accepted to AppUp today 3th May, so I'd had to receive the competition email 3 days before it was even accepted to AppUp.

I uploaded my application in 15th April so it probably was included in the competition? Would be fun to know how many applications took part in that competition :)

I spoke to our Marketing department and they told me that they will be sending out emails later today, notifying all developers who submitted applications to the contests. You should see that email in the next 24 hours.

We apologize for not sending out the notice earlier.

Thanks for your patients.
-Justin Wright

Intel Corp

Hi Tuppe,

Thank you for reporting this.

Please can you specify which application you are having this issue and what is the publisher name the application is published under?
I will investigate and report to the concerned department.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Customer Support
Intel® AppUp(SM) Center

Regards, DG Rooven

My application has won fast track and dollars for downloads :)

What is the nature of the $500 voucher?

Hi Andrew,

All selected applications will receive US$500 VISA gift cards (or equivalent gift vouchers).

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Awesome, I can get a netbook with that!

"Awesome, I can get a netbook with that!"

Now that's a solid investment that is sure to make a return for you :) Congratulations.

It's not that much of a issue at all because the competition is already over and prizes have been given already, I was just wondering how the competition ended before my application was published, but it must have been in the competition.

It would have been about my game "Foosball" published by "Tuomas Manninen"

But I haven't received any of those "thanks for participating" emails that Justin Wright mentioned either, I bet many developers who participated would have appreciated that.

Congratulations Andrew Thompson for the win!

Tuppe,

It sounds like you may want to Contact Support to address you concerns. On a good note, there are plenty more prizes left to win :)

Tuppe,

Thank you for your reply.

I have forwarded these information to the contest team for investigation.
I am also checking with Justin about the 'thank you for participating email' that was supposed to be sent.
I will investigate and get back to you when I get more clarification.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Customer Support
Intel® AppUp(SM) Center

Regards, DG Rooven

I bought a new pc instead! Cheers!

Faça login para deixar um comentário.