I am kind of confused about your notification message.

I am kind of confused about your notification message.

imagem de Hong Yu
I got this message: Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that Wizardbrush 6.7.7.2 has successfully met validation criteria and is ready to be published on 14 Apr 2010 Best regards, Intel(R) Atom(TM) Developer Program Team And I just noticed that today is 3 June 2010, if my computers are all right. Or are you playing time-travelling game? If that is true, take me back to 10 years before.
3 posts / 0 new
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.
imagem de BrianDevArch

Hong,

I too have noticed such messages. I believe what their intent is, is to tell you that they recognize when you submitted the application. This is key in the various contests, as the submission date (not the actual validation date) are the dates used to determine eligibility.

imagem de DG Rooven (Intel)

Hong Yu,

In general this published date is the date you have put when you started the application submission process or if you have not set any date it will generally be the date you started the submission process of the application by default.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Customer Support
Intel® Atom™ Developer Program
Intel® AppUp(SM) Center

Regards, DG Rooven

Faça login para deixar um comentário.