com.intel.adp.ADP_RET_CODE.ADP_NOT_AUTHORIZED Error

com.intel.adp.ADP_RET_CODE.ADP_NOT_AUTHORIZED Error

Hello Team I am facing the issue of "com.intel.adp.ADP_RET_CODE.ADP_NOT_AUTHORIZED". so when i run the application by beta test application from intel appUp center. It downloads and Installs/Uninstalls quite well. But when I am running it, it shows this error "com.intel.adp.ADP_RET_CODE.ADP_NOT_AUTHORIZED". Thanks & Regards Vimarsh
6 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Vimarsh,

Are you using the AppUP SDK Debug_ID or the GUID assigned to your application when you submitted it in the Dashboard (http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/dashboard/myapps)? For beta testing you will need to use the assigned GUID. Please see this post for more debugger/beta testing tips:

http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/blog/2010/07/12/leveraging-appup-emulation-beta-testing-and-good-old-manual-review

Hello Brian

I am using GUID that is generated when i have created the application on my dashboard.

I think the problem is due to adpservice.dll 0.92.1.28020 ?????

This is the code below where i am getting error.....

////////////////////////

//Authorization code for Intel AppUp(TM) software
com.intel.adp.AdpApplication app;
try
{
//TODO: Right click and select Get Application GUID to replace the debug GUID before submit it
app = new com.intel.adp.AdpApplication(new com.intel.adp.AdpApplicationId(0x044EF1A8, 0x3B8A4280, 0xBF648CBD, 0x2BF24752));

Here I am getting error that app is not authorized and directly after exception check it directly executes System.Environment.Exit(1);

}
catch (com.intel.adp.AdpException e)
{
if (e is com.intel.adp.AdpErrorException)
{
// TO DO: add your logic to handle the errors during initialization
System.Environment.Exit(1);
}
else if (e is com.intel.adp.AdpWarningException)
{
// TO DO: add your logic to handle the warnings
new Application().Run(new myWindow());
}
}
//////////////////////////////

Thanks & Regards
Vimarsh

Vimarsh,

I ran into a similar problem last week. Please download the C++ AppUp SDK and install. It will replace the current version of the debugger (ATDS), then try again. Please let me know if that solves the problem for you.

Hello Team

It got resolved by its own. Don't know what was the problem. But when i created another new application in my organization it accepted and installed & uninstalled successfully with full features.

Thanks to all your support. Which gives much enthusiasm to carry on.

Thanks & Regards
Vimarsh

Vimarsh,

Good to hear. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!