Validation failure detail

Validation failure detail

Hi, Our second Appup app - PhatKix - failed validation even though we used exactly the same MSI settings deployed in our first app - Exemplar - which was successfully published. The message we received was 'Application does not download from the App Up client. An error is received in the App Up client'. A jpg showing error -1 was included in the report. We believe it may be a corrupted file - the MSI is around 1.2Gb - but would like to know if PhatKix launched natively - i.e. outside of the App Up client. When we originally submitted Exemplar it failed once with the message 'Application does not launch from the AppUp client. The application installs and launches natively but not from within AppUp client.', so clearly native installations are tested too. So we just need to know if a native installation was tried so we can conclude if it was a corrupted MSI or not and re-submit. Thanks
7 posts / novo 0
Último post
Para obter mais informações sobre otimizações de compiladores, consulte Aviso sobre otimizações.

Hi, I have found when that when uploading msi files to my website (I use Advanced Installer to create them) sometimes they get corrupted by adding an extra byte to the end of them. That's why I always use an FTP client to do this nowadays. However, you can't use an FTP client to upload to AppUp so maybe they are getting corrupted in the upload process? Perhaps we should encourage AppUp to allow to upload with FTP?

Hi,

Thank you for your query.
I will ask somebody from validation team to contact you.

Regards
Rooven

Regards, DG Rooven

Thanks Rooven

no one has contacted me yet though

Hi,

I have escalated it to the validation team last week, they should contact you very shortly.
We apologise for the delay. Last week there were some holidays in the US, I guess this is the reason for the short delay in somebody to contact you from their side.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Regards, DG Rooven

Hi Rooven

Still haven't heard anything back - could you please give the validation team a reminder?

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy,

I have sent another email to ask validation team for an update about your request.

Regards
Rooven

Intel AppUp(SM) Center
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program

Regards, DG Rooven

Deixar um comentário

Faça login para adicionar um comentário. Não é membro? Inscreva-se hoje mesmo!